These tubes and thermocouples provide exceptional properties. Some important properties of these tubes are as under.
- Compact in nature and High in strength.
- Low thermal expansion coefficient.
- Thermal shock resistance is high.
- Does not get wet by aluminum or any non-ferrous molten metal.
- Corrosion resistance is high.
- These tubes are used in protection of the temperature measuring components, reducing and preventing corrosion, oxidation and mechanical damage to the components during the measurement process.